Wieser designs and builds equipment modules for production lines in the timber industry, handling units in paper production and assembly units for the furniture industry. These modules are fully designed to customer interface specifications.
- Stacking and de-stacking systems
- acceleration, supply and braking units
- veneer roll handling
- sheet inverters
- palletising equipment
- conveyor systems
- Panel stacking
- veneer and/or laminate infeed
- Panel inverting and separation units
- vacuum belt conveyors
- angle transfer units
- assembling quick release connectors, extractor rails etc.
Assembly equipment for the furniture industry
Wieser develops assembly equipment for components used in the furniture industry. This includes e.g. rapid connectors, pull-out rails, suspension systems etc.