The range of equipment from Wieser includes machines used in the steel industry, with a core portfolio comprising hardness testing equipment and machining equipment. Machines are built to customer specifications and requirements.
- CNC machining equipment (laser welding and laser cutting)
- Robot machining equipment with spindle
- Portal handling and transport systems
- Rockwell, Vickers & Brinell hardness testing
- Fully automated pin marking or laser marking equipment
- Mixed component testing
- Test surface preparation (milling units)
- Ultrasonic testing
Equipment for sealant testing of containers, heating tanks, fuel tanks
This equipment is used for semi or fully automatic leakage testing of various containers after a welding or assembling process. Different semi or fully automatic systems are used for the leakage testing itself. Air is used as a test medium.